Mar 28, 2012

wish list wednesday!


I have been wondering for months why my pictures wouldn't be large and in charge. Come to find out I have been using an old blogger posting thing-a-ma-bob. Now that I've updated that my photos can be in your face, you can read my text without opening up a picture, and that makes me SO excited.

Today on wishlist wednesday I am showing you three excellent examples of why I am obsessed with west elm. I want that parons desk for my office, that lighting in my backyard, and that table in my kitchen. The Emmerson dining table has a metal top for a secondary prep surface! YES! I have limited counter space in my kitchen and something like this would be excellent, as long as my cats stay far far away in another room.

Enjoy my new large and in charge photos, happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers