Mar 20, 2012

wish list wednesday!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

On this fine Wednesday I have gathered a random assortment of items for your viewing pleasure. I couldn't decide on a theme this week because there were so many things I found that I just wanted for my closet, kitchen, and house. I went spring clothes shopping last week and when I walked into anthropologie the first thing I saw were those polkadot jeggings. If there is one thing you need to know about me it's the fact that I am obsessed with polkadots. I have a problem, I should probably find a polkadot AA of some sort. The funny part about these pants is the fact that target made a similar pair for young children that I cried over every time I saw them. I wanted them to be in a big girl size!! Last week I got my wish, a beautiful pair of polkadot mixed with jean jeggings. Although they are a little out of my price range, at least I have tried them on and know they exist.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers