Mar 16, 2012

growth

Is spring here? Or did we jump right to summer? It's been quite hot in the mitten lately, 80 degrees yesterday! There are no complaints on my end because opening the windows and turning off the furnace is quite a treat.

What else is a treat? Being back in school. Saying... Sorry I can't make it, I have homework. Even though it's been just over a year without any classes, teachers, or homework I really missed being forced to learn things I might not find on my own.

This is a whole new journey for me. I'm not sure where culinary school is going to take me but I am super excited to find out. I'm also super excited for my herbs to start growing up. Look at my beautiful baby thyme up there! And it's green for St. Patty's day, which I totally forgot was tomorrow.

Kiss me, I'm Irish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers