Oct 31, 2011

happy halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you had a lot of trick-or-treaters like I did. I saw quite a few tiny ones pretending to be scary, cute, and fun. My favorite was this 2 year old boy, he was a dinosaur and he actually growled at me and said TRICK OR TREATTTT! I gave him double the candy of course. I also ate a lot of candy while waiting for these little guys go from house to house. I ate a ba-gillion tootsie rolls.

So I'm not posting anything halloween-y unfortunately, but I am posting a look into the space I have set up for myself. I've been working on this for a week now and I'm pretty satisfied. There is nothing like having a simple space to manage all of your creative thoughts.

The year of 2011 hasn't been extremely kind to me. I've been stuck in a rut for MONTHS now, don't you HATE when that happens? Now that I have somewhere to write, design, read, and watch movies I'm feeling much better. A space outside of my bedroom that I call my own. I hope you all have a place to escape to when the world isn't very kind.

On that note, I hope everyone had a splendid night/weekend of candy eating, and dressing up!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers