Oct 10, 2011

Where did the Chili go?

Sunday is a day for rest, a day for family, and a day to do what you want before returning to work Monday morning. This Sunday was daddy/daughter day.

Now, my dad claims he has never heard of this chili cook-off before. Yet when we get to downtown Plymouth and all I see are a sea of motorcycles he decided to "remember" that every october plymouth has a huge motorcycle festival.

I think I was tricked. I think I didn't mind it. Actually, I know I didn't mind it. I had so much fun that I honestly forgot to take pictures of the chili from all of the great chefs!


Motorcycles everywhere!
Don't mess with my Dad and his italian sausage!

Chili's!
An extremely packed tent
streets of Downtown Plymouth
Water fountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers