Dec 17, 2011

it's been a while...

In the past month I have been a busy gal. 'Tis the season for being busy I guess! The good news is all of my presents are bought and wrapped. My tree is decorated and so are these cute little sugar cookies.


While I was in St. Louis for my Great Grandma's 90th birthday party I baked 300 or so cookies with my regular Grandma. We made all sorts of little treasures for a cookie walk they did at their church. There were peanut clusters, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, cranberry orange pinwheels, and peanut chocolate chip short bread dipped in chocolate.


There was also a great partial family photo taken in front of our little christmas tree of chester and I. We sure do look like a cute duo. Too bad this was taken too late to get Christmas cards sent out! Maybe next year...

Now that I am on a two week vacation from work there was be some special treats in the future. like peppermint rice krispy treats, peppermint sandwich cookies, and some cute little cupcakes.

Hope everyone is getting their shopping and wrapping completed! Merry almost Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers