Sep 19, 2011

Call of the WILD!

Alright ladies and gents! You know fall is here when it isn't quite cold enough to keep your furnace on all day so instead you use a cheap space heater to warm up just your area of the house. Maybe I'm greedy, maybe I just can't stand waking up with a cold nose, but at least the cats know my room is the place to hang out to stay toasty.

Speaking of cats, and speaking of fall... Leopard print... it is everywhere! Meow! Rawr! So the time has come to purchase leopard print skirts (from Target) and leopard print belts (from Banana Republic) and even leopard print shoes like the ones shown above. Now I haven't quite decided heel or flat yet, but the above are my finalists.

The list as follows:

Needless to say, I have a large decision ahead of me. I am leaning toward the Michael Kors moccasins, but that is just me!

Have a delightful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers